My wife cheated on me with my brother
About 3 years ago, my wife cheated on me with my brother.I had to work which my job makes me work and insane amount of hours during the summer and she was camping with my kids , which we were having a rough time at that point in our marriage , and I didn't realize that she was feeling the way she was , but me pursued her which she pursued him too , but anyways , they waited until I went home to arrange for it to happen.
So what happened one night? She was texting me which made me feel really good. Then she wanted me, but something was off about the pictures that she was sending me. So when I got home and she was asleep, I looked at her phone and that's where I found the messages she thought she gleed them, but she didn't go to the trash can and I found The messages they were sitting back and forth , and I am still to this day , even though it's been so long , i'm still having a hard time getting past it
i want to thank everybody for their response.And you're absolutely right. I should have divorced her but I have not.I went through a divorce once before , and I wasn't able to see my kids and we have 2 kids now that I would not able to see , and I think the world of them. And they think the world of me.
But she Still carries on as that she did nothing wrong which I do have the the text and a few other things. As for my brother , I don't have anything to do with him as of right now , he's in rehab for myth.

